**Some benefits of adding collagen peptides into your daily diet are watching your hair and nails grow, skin looking healthier and glowing, eases aches and pains as collagen is a lubricant for your bones that we tend to lose as we get older. Let’s fight the aging process together!
Ok back to the pancakes now! As I said in the title these are super simple and gluten free! They do not puff up like traditional pancakes but cook fast and thin. You can add the collagen or leave it out – it will not affect the recipe but you won’t get all the added benefits as mentioned above!
You can double the batch and freeze some for a later breakfast date. Experiment with different toppings like peanut butter and banana, frozen berries heated up and drizzled over with cinnamon, honey, or traditional pure maple syrup. The possibilities are endless so get creative. I would usually add a side of scrambled eggs to it for some protein to keep me fuller longer!
Check it out below and share if you give them a try!
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 scoops Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- Mix eggs and milk together
- Add in almond flour, collagen, cinnamon and vanilla extract - blend well
- Spray pan and put on medium heat
- Pour ¼ cup batter per pancake
- Cook for a few minutes until they start to bubble then flip and cook a few minutes more
- Repeat until all pancakes are done
recipe adapted by rachLmansfield.com
Post a Comment