Mini Turkey Meatloaves
These mini turkey meatloaves have been my go-to recipe for a while now! They are rather simple to put together so this makes them a great weeknight dinner. Better yet, make them Sunday and have them for lunch all week! But you can share with your family too if you want!
I found this mini loaf pan at Home Goods one day and I knew I had to have it! Besides making baked goods in it, it works well for other recipes too! If you don't have one no worries, you can make this recipe into a traditionally sized meatloaf or use a muffin tin and make them into turkey muffins!
My favorite part is the dressing on top! A mixture of ketchup and Worchester sauce - just the right amount of flavor to take this meatloaf to the next level! I like to make a little more so then we can also use it as a dipping sauce on the side.
They store great in the fridge for a few days or even freeze them and then just reheat for another meal. They are also gluten-free and so perfectly portioned! Big on taste, not on artificial ingredients!
Do share with me if you made this recipe! You can find me over on Instagram, Pinterest or Facebook! I love to see your creations! If you want more recipes like this to be sure to visit my homepage and subscribe!
Mini Turkey Meatloaves
• 1 lb organic or grass-fed turkey meat (or ground beef)
• 1 egg
• ¼ cup almond flour
• 1 8oz fresh spinach
• 1 small onion diced
• 1 cup mushrooms diced (optional)
• 1tbs plus 1 tsp ketchup
• 1 tbs plus 1 tsp Worcester sauce
• 1 tsp oil (I used avocado)
• S&P to taste
• Your favorite seasonings (21 Seasoning Salute)
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
2. Heat the oil over medium-high heat in a nonstick pan
3. Add in onions and mushroom and cook until softened
4. Add in spinach (I tore the leaves into smaller pieces) & cook until wilted down.
5. Let mixture cool a few minutes then add to a large bowl with turkey meat.
6. Add egg, almond flour and 1 tsp each of ketchup and Worchester sauce.
7. Add in spices (I usually do 1 tsp of each)
8. Mix everything together well with a large spoon
9. Divide mixture into well-greased muffin tins or cook in a large meatloaf pan.
10. Mix 1 Tbs of each ketchup & Worcester sauce together and spread over top
11. Cook for 30 minutes (may need longer if in 1 large pan)
12. Let cool and enjoy!