All of the ingredients can be made in a blender or food processor. Blend everything together until smooth and let it sit for about 10 minutes to thicken a little. Make sure your griddle pan is sprayed generously and spray again in between sets. They do tend to stick if you don’t spray. I use Trader Joes coconut oil spray and it works great!
This batch makes around 12 pancakes so I froze most of them for a quick breakfast treat at another time! They will stay fresh in your fridge for about 2 days and frozen about 2 months. Plus your house will smell amazing!
Please share pics of what toppings you used when you make these and tag me on IG! Great for Valentine’s day as you can make them into hearts!
Yummy banana oatmeal pancakes with protein but no butter, sugar or flour. A healthy spin on a childhood favorite breakfast!
- 1½ cups rolled oats (I used Bob's Red Mill gluten-free)
- 1¼ cups mashed banana (about 2 very large bananas)
- ½ cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- ½ cup almond milk (or other milk you use)
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1½ teaspoons baking powder
- ¾ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon powdered peanut butter (optional)
- Place the oats in the bottom of a blender. Pulse a few times to grind and break up, then add the mashed banana, Greek yogurt, milk, eggs, honey, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, powered pb, and nutmeg.
- Blend on high speed, stopping to stir a few times as needed, until the batter is very smooth and well combined, about 2 minutes. Let sit 10 minutes.
- Heat a griddle over medium heat. Spray lightly with olive oil or melt a little butter in the pan. Pour ¼ cup of batter onto the hot griddle bake until the edges look dry (bubbles may not form on top). Flip and continue to cook for 1 to 2 additional minutes. Repeat with the remaining batter, adding a little more oil to the pan between batches as needed.
- You can freeze these in a single layer on a lined pan - once frozen then transfer to a ziplock bag to keep in freezer.
- Otherwise they will stay fresh in the fridge for 2 days. Just reheat in oven or toaster oven when ready to eat.
recipe adapted from wellplated.com
Easy Banana Oatmeal Pancakes made with no sugar. These pancakes are light and fluffy with simple, healthy ingredients - banana, oats, honey, eggs, and yogurt. This fluffy banana oat pancake recipe is made with 100% oat flour, so it's gluten-free. These healthy banana pancakes can be part of a healthy balanced diet. They are healthier than regular pancakes as they do not contain any added sugar and use whole wheat flour. These pancakes are delicious, healthy and easy-to-make breakfast. If you are looking for more healthy and tasty pancakes, Martabak Singapore is the best option for you. Thank you for sharing a healthy pancake recipe.ReplyDelete